Sigma S30Thatcham Category 1 alarm & immobiliser system, providing perimeter and ultrasonic interior protection.
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser system, providing perimeter and ultrasonic interior protection.
- Supplied with 2 x single button radio keys, self powered siren, keypad and tri-coloured status LED.
- The system has full, in-built, CDL control to power/switch a vehicle’s CDL system.
- Dual immobilisation circuits.
- Key theft protection facility.
- Auxiliary siren, armed accessory, total closure, interior lamp illumination, headlamp illumination, 2-stage unlock and boot release or remote engine start/stop outputs (separate module required).
- Sophisticated programming and diagnostic facility via either the keypad or a CP3 workshop programmer.
- 2 x single button radio keys (programmable, water and shock resistant with random 66-bit encryption to prevent scanning and code grabbing. Lost or stolen radio keys can be programmed out).
- Perimeter protection circuit for boot and bonnet (negative input).
- Perimeter protection circuit for doors (positive or negative input).
- Closed loop protection circuit (looped wire to protect accessories, trailers, bike racks etc).
- Ignition detection circuit.
- Ultrasonic interior protection (base sensitivity adjustable, length of disturbance adjustable, and automatically adjusts if any movement is detected during the threshold time).
- 2 x circuit, passively setting, immobilisation (18 amp continuous/30 amp max).
- Manual arm, using the radio key (or programmable auto arm, which automatically arms the system 60 seconds after the last door is shut - adjustable between 1 and 99 seconds. Auto arm can also be programmed to lock the vehicle if required).
- Auto re-arm can be programmed to re-arm the system if a door is not opened within 60 seconds of disarming the system -adjustable between 1 and 99 seconds. Auto re-arm also re-locks the vehicle.
- A key theft protection feature can be turned on to prevent the radio keys automatically de-activating the immobilisation when the alarm system is disarmed. In this mode the system's PIN must also be entered into the keypad before the vehicle can be started. This prevents theft of a vehicle even with the owner’s keys.
- Last trigger identification via the dashboard LED and a record of the elapsed time since the last trigger, can be recalled using the keypad or a CP3 workshop programmer.
- The total trigger count memory for each individual circuit since the was system installed or the memory re-set is also stored in the system's memory.
- Additional plug in single stage sensor socket (see optional accessories).
- Additional plug in dual stage sensor socket and siren pre-warn facility (see optional accessories).
- Secure data linked, self powered siren included.
- Full central door locking/unlocking control (with the ability to adjust the pulse length, to provide a double pulse or adjust the delay period)
- Armed output (negative 200mA max ).
- Additional siren/pager output (negative 200mA max).
- Total closure output (via holding down the radio key when arming or for a timed period with the ability to adjust the pulse length, to provide a double pulse or adjust the delay period – negative 200mA max.
- Total open/boot release output (via holding down the radio key when disarming or for a timed period with the ability to adjust the pulse length, to provide a double pulse or adjust the delay period – negative 200mA max).
Sigma S30 Car Alarm
- Brand: Sigma
- Product Code: Sigma S30 Car Alarm
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £149.99